Saint Mary’s works to ensure a safe and secure environment for all students, faculty and staff with campus security offering a variety of safety, security and crime prevention services. Security services on campus are managed by University Security, for issues concerning the residence complex see: Residence Services. University Security is located in the McNally basement at MM020.
Information is relayed through the Dispatch Centre which operates 24/7. All safety and security concerns on campus can be directed to the Security Desk. Dispatch at the Desk is responsible for various tasks, ranging from providing general information, First Aid assistance, lost and found, and alarm response (fire, burglary, etc.).
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Dial 5000 from any campus landline phone
- Dial 5577 from any campus landline phone
- Police/ Fire/ Medical: 911
- Avalon Sexual Assault Centre (S.A.N.E. Program): 902.425.0122
- Mobile Crisis Intervention Service: 902.429.8167